If you want us to publish opinions, articles or any event of interest to the eHealth community, please send us the details below for posting. If you are posting an event, please include the venue, time, registration details and website. If you are posting an article, please follow these guidelines. See our Calendar of Upcoming Events!
- Hephestus: Health data warehousing tool for public health and clinical research July 16, 2019
- Serverless on FHIR: Management guidelines for the semi-technical clinician! July 9, 2019
- eHealth against antimicrobial resistance July 3, 2019
- McMaster’s start-up incubator to receive $1.2 million from FedDev Ontario December 21, 2018
- Creating, serializing and deploying a machine learning model for healthcare: Part 2 September 27, 2018