Behaviour Intervention Technologies (BITs) are a subset of eHealth and mHealth interventions that support users in changing behaviour and cognitions related to health. Several psychological models guide the implementation of BITs. However, these psychological...
- McMaster’s start-up incubator to receive $1.2 million from FedDev Ontario December 21, 2018
- Creating, serializing and deploying a machine learning model for healthcare: Part 2 September 27, 2018
- Creating, serializing and deploying a machine learning model for healthcare: Part 1 September 13, 2018
- How to create a Neural Network model for business in 10 minutes July 1, 2018
- Are you ready to ‘Git’ into Open Source October 18, 2017
AI Application programming interface artificial intelligence Cloud computing Disk image eForms ehealth thesis Electronic health record git GitHub Grounded Theory Health Level 7 HIPA Java virtual machine Keras latex Linux machine learning McMaster University Medical record Model Neural Network openmrs Open source OSCAR Patient Physician Privacy Qualitative Research Spark Tensorflow VirtualBox Virtual machine VMware